utorak, 9. travnja 2013.

Nicki Minaj

newlook

Nicki recently sat down for an interview where she discussed her new look, consisting of mostly designer dresses and her ever so sheik red-backs!
‘Towards the end of last year I just wanted to have a more natural look, and that’s what I was explaining to my team.
”I knew that I was about to start doing covers of magazines and I wanted a more relatable look. I knew that I was about to launch a clothing line and I want women to know that I’m just a regular woman and I’m not some weirded-out character all the time.”
‘I made that conscious effort to tone it down and to try new things. And when I started seeing what my hair looked like, I just fell in love.
”I was just like, ‘Oh my gosh where has this been all my life?’ Because even my fans went crazy, I feel like the whole world went crazy. It felt like I took off this mask – it didn’t feel like that to me – but to the world it’s almost like, ‘Oh now we see the real her.’ It was weird.”
I must say that I am also a big fan of Nic’s new look! Although I loved all the brightly multi-colored wigs and some outfits, these dresses are giving me so much life! Our weekly taste of #NickiMinajRealTNess is something that I always look forward to. I hope that people understand that Nicki isn’t always a complete psychopath and has very nice taste, and an amazing work ethic.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar